Bar & Lounge
Less formal dining can be enjoyed in our Lounge Bar, which offers a comprehensive menu of light snacks and meals, or treat yourself to a traditional Cornish cream tea, available from 12 noon – 10pm daily.
We also offer a special Children’s Menu and have included some firm favourites to satisfy young appetites. There are fantastic views too, and Wi-Fi is available on a complimentary basis.
Hearty homemade pie
Enjoy a warming hearty homemade pie and mash, with seasonal vegetables with a small glass of house wine or a pint only £12.95 (Choose from steak, mushroom and local ale or chicken and mushroom)
Afternoon High Tea
Give in to temptation with our full afternoon tea for two with traditional Cornish cream tea for £24.95.
The afternoon tea includes:
- Selection of finger sandwiches
- Freshly made patisserie
- Homemade scones
- Strawberry jam & lashings of Devonshire clotted cream
- A pot of tea of your choice
If you want to make it really special, why not add some sparkle to your high tea?
- Afternoon tea for 2 with one bottle of sparkling Prosecco £34.95
- Afternoon tea for 2 with one bottle of Taittinger Champagne £39.95
Traditional Cornish Cream Tea
- £6.25 per person (includes 2 scones, clotted cream, jam & pot of tea)
View the Castle View Bar & Lounge Menu
Call us on 01326 312671 to reserve your table
Winter Special From £99
Bed And Breakfast
Wedding Fair – March 2015 Tbc