Bar & Lounge
Less formal dining can be enjoyed in our Lounge Bar, which offers a comprehensive menu of light snacks and meals, or treat yourself to a traditional Cornish cream tea, available from 12 noon – 10pm daily.
We also offer a special Children’s Menu and have included some firm favourites to satisfy young appetites. There are fantastic views too, and Wi-Fi is available on a complimentary basis.
Hearty homemade pie
Enjoy a warming hearty homemade pie and mash, with seasonal vegetables with a small glass of house wine or a pint only £12.95 (Choose from steak, mushroom and local ale or chicken and mushroom)
Give in to temptation with our full afternoon tea for two with traditional Cornish cream tea for £24.95.
The afternoon tea includes:
- Selection of finger sandwiches
- Freshly made patisserie
- Homemade scones
- Strawberry jam & lashings of Devonshire clotted cream
- A pot of tea of your choice
If you want to make it really special, why not add some sparkle to your high tea?
- Afternoon tea for 2 with one bottle of sparkling Prosecco £34.95
- Afternoon tea for 2 with one bottle of Taittinger Champagne £39.95
Traditional Cornish Cream Tea
- £6.25 per person (includes 2 scones, clotted cream, jam & pot of tea)
View the Castle View Bar & Lounge Menu
Call us on 01326 312671 to reserve your table
Dog Go Free In March
English Heritage Breaks
Falmouth Spring Festival 12th – 29th March
What’s On In Falmouth