Bar & Lounge
Less formal dining can be enjoyed in our Lounge Bar, which offers a comprehensive menu of light snacks and meals, or treat yourself to a traditional Cornish cream tea, available from 12 noon – 10pm daily.
We also offer a special Children’s Menu and have included some firm favourites to satisfy young appetites. There are fantastic views too, and Wi-Fi is available on a complimentary basis.
Festive lunches and snacks
Soak up the festive atmosphere and indulge in some Christmas treats at the Falmouth Hotel.
- Festive turkey lunch with all the trimmings, served throughout December, Monday to Saturday £16.00 per person
- Succulent turkey & cranberry baguette with glass of wine (125cl), beer or cider £12.95
- Pot of tea or coffee for one with a warm mince pie £3.50
Santa Sunday festive lunch
Santa comes to visit every Sunday in December, each child gets a small present, visit to Santa and a festive lunch.
- Adults Santa Sunday lunch £18.95
- Children Santa Sunday lunch £9.50
Afternoon High Tea
Give in to temptation with our full afternoon tea for two with traditional Cornish cream tea for £24.95.
The afternoon tea includes:
- Selection of finger sandwiches
- Freshly made patisserie
- Homemade scones
- Strawberry jam & lashings of Devonshire clotted cream
- A pot of tea of your choice
If you want to make it really special, why not add some sparkle to your high tea?
- Afternoon tea for 2 with one bottle of sparkling Prosecco £34.95
- Afternoon tea for 2 with one bottle of Taittinger Champagne £39.95
Traditional Cornish Cream Tea
- £6.25 per person (includes 2 scones, clotted cream, jam & pot of tea)
View the Castle View Bar & Lounge Menu
Call us on 01326 312671 to reserve your table
Winter Special From £99
Late Availability Bed And Breakfast
English Heritage Breaks
Wedding Fair – March 2015 Tbc